- This is a 3,4 and 5 piece six puzzle set of different birds. The Birds depicted in their natural habitat include Flaming, Vulture, Eagle, Pelican, Hornbill and Crow. The puzzles provide a starting point for solving puzzles.
- They provide an appropriate level of challenge for children at 30 months old. The puzzles have self-correcting matching edges. Children improve gross and fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination. They are a great way to encourage your child into problem-solving.
- Children learn to distinguish between pattern, colour and shape by matching the pieces. Once solved they improve self-esteem and confidence in the child. While solving the child develops patience and improves concentration
- They help in focusing on the problem at hand and seek the solution. Children understand the concept of trial and error and probe and play. They provide hands-on learning. You can raise the difficulty level and problem-solving skill by mixing all the 24 pieces.
- Further learning and play activities are provided by fitting the solved puzzle within the matching square frame.
- More probe and play is provided by arranging all the sets in the correct order � three on top three below - all in the right sequence to form the big picture which shows the birds in their habitat.
- The big picture can be stuck on another card and displayed by the parent. They provide a foundation stone instilling curiosity to know more
The Big Picture Puzzle - Birds - 6 Self-correcting Inset Puzzles