- These are 3 piece puzzles representing 6 Vehicles of Transport. The 6 vehicles in the puzzle are Train, Airplane, Motor car, School bus, truck and a Ship. This offering provides the starting point for solving puzzles.
- The puzzles provide appropriate level of challenge for children at 18 months old. Being self-correcting, the child can solve them by matching edges. They improve gross and fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination.
- These puzzles are a great way to encourage your child into problem-solving. Children learn to distinguish between pattern, colour and shape by matching the pieces.
- You can raise the difficulty level and problem-solving skills by mixing all the 18 pieces. They instill patience and improve concentration.
- The puzzles help in focusing on the problem at hand and seek the solution. Children understand the concept of trial and error and probe and play. The puzzles provide hands-on learning.
- They provide a foundation stone instilling curiosity to know more. Once solved, they improve self esteem and confidence in the child.
My First Puzzle - Transport - 6 Chunky Self-Correcting Matching Puzzles