- These are 2 piece puzzles representing 6 Birds. Birds in the set include Duck, Rooster, Parrot, Pigeon, Crow and Peacock.
- The 2 piece puzzles offer an appropriate level of challenge for 18 months old children. They have self-correcting matching edges.
- They improve gross and fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination. Provide avenues to encourage your child into problem-solving. Children learn to distinguish between pattern, colour and shape by matching the pieces.
- While solving them the child develops patience and improves concentration. Help in focusing on the problem at hand and seek the solution. Understand concepts of trial and error and probe and play.
- The puzzles provide hands-on learning. They provide a foundation stone instilling curiosity to know more. Once solved they improve self-esteem and confidence in the child.
- Being thematic they improve the child�s knowledge on the subject.
My First Puzzle - Birds - 6 Chunky Self-Correcting Puzzles