- This is a six 6 piece puzzle set ( 36 large chunky pieces in all) with 6 colours and 6 personal effects.
- This offering provides the starting point for learning 3 important topics - colour, spatial arrangement and logical thinking. The assorted puzzle examples provide appropriate levels of challenge for children at 5 years old.
- These puzzles are a great way to encourage your child into problem-solving by seeking solutions. Children understand the concept of trial and error and probe and play.
- The puzzle as a game provides hands-on learning. Once solved, they improve self-esteem and confidence in the child.
- The puzzles enhance intellectual skills in the child.
LEARNING ACCOMPANIED BY THINKING:
Colourful Closet aims to gradually take children beyond just identifying and assorting colours or objects.
The colours & pictures of a variety of hats, shoes, sunglasses etc. keep up the interests of the children while engaging them in observation exercises using simple logic.
- Assort & arrange all objects of the same colours together to complete a colour closet.
- Put 6 same objects together in 6 other closets
- Arrange the pieces in a manner that no one object or colour is repeated, in other words, fill each closet with all different objects, all of the different colours.
- In these exercises, there is only one unique solution wherein a child uses spatial skills and logic to solve them.